The CDR600 drill rig is ideal for exploration drilling application in rock formation. Thanks to its simple and compact design, excellent performance, high accessibility and reliability at afford cost in its class. The CDR600 rig's flexibility means it can be mounted on single truck version, crawler mounted versions and on local truck matching the rig to the terrain it will be used.
Optional: Multipurpose drill rig (core, DTH, mud rotary)
- Proven technology ensures easy maintenance and more productive.
- The rig can be customize as per customer requirement
- All the actuators are operated by proportional control valves
- Drill rod handling 10 feet (3.0 meter) for drilling
- -20 feet (6.0 meter) for hoisting
- Drilling depth up to 2000 feet (600 meters)
- Drilling diameter NQ-HQ
- Pull up force 11,200 kgf
- Drill head torque 60 kg.m ? 240 kg.m
- Dual speed gearbox
- Dual speed hydraulic motor
- Mud pump flow 140 lpm
- Contact us for other drilling sizes