Hand Pumps Mark II & III
1) Indian Mark-II Hand pump is divided into four main assemblies:
India Mark-II handpump is divided into four main assemblies
Pump Head Assembly (above ground mechanism) consists of Head with Inspection cover, Third plate, Handle, Water chamber and Stand.
Cast Iron Body painted outside and lined from inside with seamless Brass liner of 63.5mm I.D., Gun-metal valve components and Nitrile rubber components. Discharge capacity is 15 liters @ 40 strokes per min
12mm dia mild steel electro galvanized, in three meter lengths with hexagonal coupling at both the ends.
Riser Pipe (Drop Pipe)
32mm N.B., G.I. Medium pipe in three meters length with a socket at one end.
Simple Installation of India Mark-II Handpump, when installed properly, gives very long uninterrupted service. For step by step installation procedure and other details, please refer to our Installation and Maintenance Manual.
2 Salient Features of INDIA MARK II Handpump
Suitable for borewell installation with static water levels upto 45 mtrs.
- The entire above ground components are fabricated out of steel sections, hence they are strong and sturdy.
- The Pump Body is hot-dipped galvanized hence corrosion proof.
- Handle is designed for ease of operation.
- Pre-greased, sealed Ball Bearings add to the ease of operation and elimination of greasing during use.
- The Spout design ensures collection of water in any type of vessel normally used.
- Pedestal Design ensures the bore hole is sealed to prevent water source contamination.
- Cylinder with highly polished brass liner ensures long life of Nitrile Rubber Pump Bucket.
- The Rubber parts in the cylinder are nontoxic and hence they cause no health hazards.
- All internal parts of the cylinder are made of Gunmetal to ensure long life.
- These pumps can be easily adapted for Shallow-Well, Windmill and Motorised operations with minor modifications.
- India Mark-II pump works on the positive displacement principle, hence the discharge remains constant irrespective of the depth of bore.