3 India Mark-II Extra Deepwell
India mark-II Extra Deepwell handpumps are manufactured as per Bureau of Indian standards specs: viz. 13287/92 capable of lifting water upto 90 meters setting depth.
- These pumps are suitable for lifting water from depths of upto 90 meters.
- Heavier handle with a T-bar and additional weight ensures reduced pumping efforts. Even a teenage child or a woman can easily operate the pump.
- There is a similarity in component with India Mark II., And can components be interchanged.
- Both steel & stainless steel rods are available but stainless steel rods are recommended as per IS:1573 (steel rods are electro galvanized).
- Raiser Pipe-32mm N.B.G.I pipe of medium class solid coupler is recommended for coupling.
- Stand Assembly is available in
a) Telescopic Stand Assembly
b) Standard Stand Assembly Telescopic assembly is suitable/recommended for casing pipes with nominal bore 150mm. Standard stand assembly is recommended for casing pipes having nominal bore 100mm-125mm.
- AFRIDEV Pump has all the features of VLOM Handpump.
- AFRIDEV pump has been designed taking into consideration the maintenance problems faced by the rural/unskilled operators.
- AFRIDEV Pump can be handled even by woman easily
- Non corrosive below ground components capable of working in corrosive water sources.
- UPVC Riser Pipe, Cylinder, Plunger & Foot Valves are light weight and inexpensive.
- 10mm dia, Three meter long Connecting Rod with forged eye & hook at either sides for interlocking easily, without the use of any tools.
- Fulcrum & Rod hanger pins are supported on special grade plastic Bush Bearings, easily replaceable.
- Adjustable Handle to suit installations with different bore depths.
- Rubber centralisers are provided to each connecting rod to prevent internal damage to UPVC pipes, due to abrasion.
India Mark-III Handpump UMP-VLOM
India Mark III Handp UMP-VLOM mp UMP-VLOM Hand pump is the outcome of extensive R & D based on the Village Level Operation and Maintenance concept, promoted by UNICEF, UNDP, WORLD BANK and other International Donor Agencies.
VLOM Pumps can be easily maintained by villagers with minimum Handling/Maintenance skills.
- India Mark II cylinder assembly modified to have open-top cap to suit 65/50mm N.B., G I riser pipe.
- Upper valve and Lower valve assemblies extractable without removing riser pipe and cylinder body.
- Suitable for setting upto 33 Mtrs.